Claimants who have been diagnosed with Cancer after using the weedkiller Roundup
• Diagnosed with Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
• This includes Landscapers, Farmers, and Nursery employees who used the weed-killer while on the job
Claimants diagnosed with Parkinson's disease or other neurological diseases after exposure to Paraquat
• Patients who developed Parkinson’s Disease due to prolonged exposure to Paraquat
• Ingested or inhaled, comes into contact with plants that have been sprayed Paraquat
Claimants/ Veterans who wore 3M’s dual-sided Combat Arms Earplugs during foreign conflicts between 2003 and 2015 exposing the soldiers to dangerously loud sounds
• Suffering from hearing damage after using 3M Earplugs
• Diagnosed with tinnitus
Claimants who went through Hernia Mesh implant 2011 and had complications
• Went through multiple revision surgeries
• Suffered from Torn Mesh, Sepsis/Infection, blockages, dense adhesions that resulted in a removal/repair, scheduled or future removal/repair
Parents with prematurely born infants diagnosed with NEC
• Premature infants (before 37 full weeks) fed bovine-based baby formula
• Child developed necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) after using baby formula
You may qualify for a hair relaxer lawsuit if you have used chemical hair relaxer products for over a period of 5 years at least 4 times a year and diagnosed with:
• Were later diagnosed with endometriosis
• Uterine fibroids, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, or uterine cancer
Women who used talcum products regularly for more than 4+ years as a part of their feminine hygiene routine have a significantly higher chance of developing ovarian cancer
• A history of using talcum powder for personal, feminine hygiene, or cosmetic uses for at least four years.
• Age at diagnosis date - 21 to 80 years
• People diagnosed with Ovarian epithelial cancer Fallopian tube cancer
Claimants who are suffering from cancer after being exposed to Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) that contain known carcinogens. AFFF is often used aboard water vessels, firefighting vehicles and firefighter training facilities
Individuals who worked in specific jobs or professions where AFFF fire fighting foam was regularly used.
Fire fighters who are diagnosed with cancer
Residents of Camp Lejeune between 1953 - 1987 with health complications impacted by Toxic water.
• Marines and their families suffering from injuries
• Related to toxic water exposure at Camp Lejeune.